Monday, January 21, 2019

RG Studio 360 Beep Bots and the Bee Mine Bundle Event!

Hey there inky friends!  Today I'm sharing some ADORABLE projects featuring the new Beep Bots stamp/digi sets by RGStudio360.  These images were such fun to create with and I'm having a ball making some adorable valentines for my class.  SO CUTE!  

RG is offering a fabulous and fun incentive bundle with this stamp bundle!  Check it out:  
With the purchase of the stamp sets:  Beep Bot, Cyberspace and Beep Notes, you'll also receive the digital sets for free and will receive kitted projects for a fun and festive Live Online class.  
You'll make eight Valentine treats, one greeting card and One Love Notes Journal for $99!  Hop over to the class page and sign up HERE today!  There are a limited number of kits available so make sure to join soon.  

To create my project, I worked exclusively with the digital version of the sets.  I started out by creating the thinking bubble by pairing it with a fun sentiment.  I then selected this adorable robot (blew him up to a larger size), and scaled the Cyberspace background image to a reasonable tag size.  I also snagged one of the little hearts and enlarged that a bit so I could incorporate it into my design.  I quickly on my printer, cut the images out and got to work coloring the cute robot.  
Copics are so fun to use when coloring this little dude.  I selected some teals, yellow and grays to get him all spiffed up.  After coloring the robot, I moved on to the hearts with a rich red.  Adding some sparkle on the heart and on part of the background helped him leap out into the stratosphere!
These thought bubbles are just the perfect way to add a fun sentiment!  I love cutting around these bubbles! To make my little robot tag a bit more interactive and fun, I attached the robot to the tag so that his arms could be outstretched to hold the sweet heart...Just as though he's giving you all his love.  <3 .="" fun="" nbsp="" oo="" p="">
I'll be back again in a few with another fun project featuring this adorable bundle!  See you soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment