Sunday, December 2, 2018

Sunday Sip: CLC Fall/Winter Blog Hop and The Cat's Pajamas!

Hello there Coffee/Tea/Cocoa loving friends!  I'm back with another fun Sunday Sip and Share!  I hope you've been enjoying the Fall/Winter Hop thus far!  If you haven't been following or playing along, you can hop right over to the post and find out more!  Just click on the cozy coffee/mittens image and you'll get right to it!  Thank you sooo much to all the fabulous Super Sponsors who so graciously and generously provide prizes for this amazing hop. Thanks also to the hundreds and hundreds of participants!  Without you, we wouldn't be able to have a fun hop like this!  And to Amy, the master planner, organizer, procurer of prizes, picker of prizes, commenter extraordinaire and hop creator, so much gratitude for all that you do! 

Today, I'm featuring the adorable Ship Happens (tea) stamp set by Super Sponsor The Cat's Pajamas.  I paired it with the fun Dots Die.
To start my creation, I used the following inks on my Gelli Plate.  I dropped a few drops of each color on the plate then spritzed with water.  I rubbed it around with my finger until I liked how it pooled.  Next, I set the paper atop the ink and lightly pressed to lift the color.  After that, I spritzed it with Silver Shimmer Spritz spray.
After the page was dry, I diecut it using the Dots Die and then diecut another white cardstock panel to allow me to inlay the watercolor dots.  I have saved the reverse background design for a future project.

Next, I glued the dots into place and added a snowflake diecut from the Five Snowflakes die.  I added some teal ribbon, some bling and mounted this panel onto blue cardstock and then onto the white card base.  
A closer peek at the image will show that I colored with Copics and then went over that with colored pencils.
I hope you've enjoyed today's project.  I'm holding off on the next sketch challenge until next week-so get hopping!

12 comments:

  1. What an adorable image and super cute card! Love those happy little penguins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background and fun images. Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet and adorable with those cute penguins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerry, this is so much fun! Love those cute guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun are those cute penguins with their sailor hats?!
    Looks like they drank all the coffee, too. lol Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable! Love the image, background and the die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kerry, these little penguins in a cup off to a wonderful adventure. So FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is super happy and so nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving the fab background and the lovely blue ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! Love the colors and fantastic background... and that sweet image!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing background!! Just WOW! loving this pretty card! The blue bow! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute and sweet, that blue bow is really eye catching!

    ReplyDelete