Wednesday, July 25, 2018

It's Christmas in July with Joy Clair!



Hello there Joy Clair friends!  Today I'm sharing three cards I created for the Joy Clair Christmas in July celebration.  I'm thrilled to add these three cards to my Christmas Card Box and that means I'm three cards closer to my yearly goal!  WOO HOO!
To make reading and viewing my process blogs for each of these cards, I've created separate blog posts so that you can see each card as a stand alone blog post complete with process photos if you care to learn how I created each card.  So select the card(s) you're most interested in and just click the photo to be directed right to the specifics!



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE all 3 cards! And I really enjoyed watching each tutorial on each card! I really learned a lot of new techniques from them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy! I’m so glad youcame over to read about my cards! Good luck in the drawing!!!

      Delete