Monday, March 19, 2018

National Craft Month FUN!

Hey there stamping friends!  It's Kerry here and I've got a sweet little layered Easter card to share with you today.  I'm joining the fun this month for National Craft Month and you know, I've just gotta get my craft on!  Soooo...Today, I'm sharing a crafty layered card inspired by the challenge "LAYERS" on the Right at Home blog.  This theme was right up my alley as you probably know me and my creations include layers and layers and layers.  I love layers!  

Since I only have one collection of stamps from Right at Home, I had to dig into my stash of stamps to find something festive and fun!  I just got this plaid paper pack from Lawn Fawn and knew this print would pair nicely with the scalloped card base.  Next, I dug deep to find a fun little bunny to go with the pastels.  I found it in the cute little HELLO SPRING stamp set by A Creative Journey with Melissa.  To color the bunny and carrot, I LAYERED Copic Coloring with colored pencils to create just the perfect touch of color. 

Yes, I love to color so this was fun creating with both medium.  After coloring, I fussy cut the images and mounted them onto the card panel (and the oval diecut). I stamped the little eggs onto the plaid paper and added a bit of sparkle too.  
Of course, I just HAD to add a bit of machine stitching on the card layers too!  

Sooo...What are YOU doing to celebrate National Craft month?  Come play along and have some crafty fun!  Join the #NCMwithRAH challenge!  Check out their blog every day for new inspiration and fun!  I'll try to play along as much as I can and can't wait to see what everyone shares!   I know it will be quite inspirational!  

See you soon and thanks for popping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment