Monday, August 21, 2017

Joy Clair Faith Quotes...

Hello there stamping friends, I'm back to share a brand new sentiment set from Joy Clair called Faith Quotes.  I love this set because of the mix of sentiment fonts AND that many of the sentiments sing to me as I read them.  Yes, you read that right...The sentiments sing to me!  Well, when I read them, I often hear the music that includes these words.  Here, let me share what I mean:  

The sentiment I chose "It is well with my soul" is a beautiful hymn and has been sung for ages.  A contemporary version is available now.  Take a listen:  

This set really doesn't need any additonal embellishments or fancy design...although I did try to stretch myself. This IS enough!  

I chose to feature this sentiment with in black- stark contrast against the yellow background and with a very simplistic layout.  I did however, add a few background elements (from the set) using Memento Pear Tart and Dandelion Ink that help support the undulation and rhythm of the song.
Just a few bits of "golden angel hair and golden bling finish the card off.

Take a peek of another sentiment that sang to me:  His Grace is Enough...When I read it, this is what I heard:

AMEN!

So...the question is.... Do YOU hear music in stamp sentiments?  I hope you do now.  <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment