Thursday, October 12, 2017

Out of this World!

Hi again inky friends!  I'm back in a flash with another adoooorrrrable card featuring the new Out of This World stamp set from Joy Clair.  This was such a fun and easy card to create so get your Gelli Plate and your ink pads ready and let's have fun!  
To create the fun background, I swiped some ink (directly from the Memento dewdrop pad) to the Gelli Plate.  I laid my paper onto the inked plate and lifted up the impression.  I did this a few times with a couple different Memento colors and oh yeah...It ended up deeelish!  After that, I stamped a few stars and dots and added some sparkle washi for pizaaaaazzz...
I stamped the UFO with black Memento ink twice (once onto some leftover Gelli Printed paper and then once on white cardstock).  I paper pieced the green part of the paper onto the other UFO that I colored with colored pencils.  To finish the card off, I punched a few stars, added some twine and mounted the card onto some bright and alien-ish cardstock.  A little gold flicked here and there just made the card complete! 

No comments:

Post a Comment