Thursday, October 12, 2017

Gettin' Ready for Spookfest!

Hello there inky friends!  I'm excited to share a fun little Halloween Card I created using the new October Fun stamp set from Joy Clair.  This is such an adorable set and I just love the little characters in this set.  It's perfect for those trick-or-treaters who love a fun costume!  
I decided to add a little scene and a few doodly embellishments to the TOO CUTE mummy in this set.  I created a boy and a girl mummy heading out for a night on the town!  Little Mr. Mummy has a spooky little mohawk and Little Miss Mummy is sportin' a big floppy ponytail!  Of course, they're leaving the cemetery so they have a few little tombstones to take care of before they head into town.  I think the bats also got the message there was something going on because they're ready and flappin! 
Not that spooky but oh so fun and playful!  Love this little scene!  :)







1 comment: