Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Joy Clair and Imagine Crafts Collaboration...Butterfly Kisses...

Hello there Joy Clair and Imagine Crafts friends!  I'm so excited to be sharing some projects I created that feature both Joy Clair and Imagine Crafts products.  It has been such a pleasure working with the Joy Clair stamps and inky/mixed-media products from Imagine Crafts.  Thank you to Joy Clair and to Imagine Crafts for providing such fabulous and fun products for this collaboration.  
Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to leave comments on each blog along the hop.  If you do, you'll be entered to win one of two $25 Joy Clair Gift Cards or one of two $25 Imagine Crafts Gift cards.  Joy Clair will announce the winners on their blog at the end of the month.  Imagine Crafts will announce on their blog!  

Check out the blogroll for this amazing hop:  
May 17:  

May 18:  

Here's my little inspiration...Meet my itty bitty Mighty Mason.  Although he's only eight inches tall and weighs less than five pounds at four years old, he packs the typical Schnauzer punch!  He's a miracle, so sweet and full of spitfire!  He's my love for sure!  

So for this collaboration, I used Joy Clair's Butterfly Kisses stamp set and Imagine Crafts products to create four coordinating projects:  

*A Dog tag for Mason, 
*A 12x12 Scrapbook layout, 
*A gift box
*An envelope card

The following Imagine Crafts Products were used in these projects:  


Check out my little photo-story before reading on:  

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow personalized with Smilebox

As this post is quite photo heavy, I've included the step-out photos in slide-show format for the dog tag and the gift box.  I was immersed in creation of the butterfly layout and the card to take in process photos so I'll share them here. 
Using the Shimmer Creative Medium over the layout (rubbed on with finger) allowed me to impress the butterfly stamp into the design.
To color the butterflies orange/metallic, I mixed the Tangelo ink and the gold shimmer spritz together and applied with a fine tip brush.
The creation of the box lid design involved layering acrylic paint, Creative Medium, Embossed Butterfly stamp image and impressed butterfly images.  I also added some Shimmer irRESISTible embellisher to the lid in a "dotty" formation.  The butterflies were stamped, rubbed with Creative Medium and then Sprout and Sparkle irRESISTible Pico Embellisher were applied.
 The butterflies were fussy cut and applied to the box and the Offray ribbon using the OnPoint Glue.  YUM!
 So iridescent and full of texture!
To create the card, I prepared the white panel rubbing Creative Medium and irRESITible Sprout Pico Embellisher with my finger then stamped the butterfly image with Black Memento ink.  The butterflies were colored with the Pico Embellishers.
 Just look at that fabulous shimmer and texture!  YUM!
The butterflies are just perfectly taking flight!

I hope you've enjoyed viewing my creations and I can truly say this was one of my most favorite project collections!  LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

45 comments:

  1. Gorgeous projects and I love your dogie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Olga. It was so fun finally getting an opportunity to create a page exclusively about him. The tag works well and is extra quiet...doesn't jingle a bit! :)

      Delete
  2. How cool is it that we are hopping together! Sending lots of xoxo's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that amazing! I love that our artsy paths are crossing again! So fun!

      Delete
  3. OMG, Kerry what are drinking???!!!! I love all your inspiration. This is an amazing post but more your projects and techniques are really special. Thank you so much for all your effort and creativity. A big hug!!! Martha Lu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee...Maybe I'm drinking something yummy and green! hee hee...I just love the products and the opportunity to create adventurously without limitation makes me smile! :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful projects. All are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek Maria. :)

      Delete
  5. You had my heart at the first picture of Mason, very pretty ideas, plus I believe I can recreated in my own projects. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Juanita. I'm glad you found my post helpful and inspiring. :) I would love to see how you go with it! Mason sends a crazy bark to you. :)

      Delete
  6. WOW - all of your projects are amazing but that lay-out is over the top gorgeous! Wonderful projects - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Roni. I had that vision of a layout even before I got the stamp set so I was excited to be able to bring the vision to life!

      Delete
  7. Wow, all your projects are beautiful! I love the colors and all those butterflies!
    Nadine - My Scrap n' Stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nadine. I love the movement in this stamp set and of course I love the yummy inks. They worked perfectly together!

      Delete
  8. The dog captured my heart as I have two schnauzer's myself. I love your work and the layout is wonderful. I wish I could do that. I love the green burlap on the card and the butterflies just pulls every thing altogether. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww..Thank you! Mighty Mason is quite the man! HEE HEE...Thanks for your sweet words- I'm sure you can create something just as beautiful...just sit down and go with it...no plans! ;)

      Delete
  9. Nice clean design. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice. I appreciate your visit and your comment.

      Delete
  10. Love the butterflies.
    Puppy is cute - small but mighty.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary. I sure do love those butterflies too. As for Mighty Mason...Yes, he loves trying to catch 'em too!

      Delete
  11. Wow, amazing use of the all the products! I love this stamp set and have an upcoming project in mind to use the Butterflies! Your itty bitty Mason is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Neva! Can't wait to see what you do with the butterflies! Thanks so much for the sweet comment and it was sure a fun collaboration. I had a ball! :)

      Delete
  12. What fun projects you made!! I love the dog tag and the scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lori. IT was so fun to create with the metal pieces. Next up...some stamped and punched tags. :)

      Delete
  13. Love that butterfly stamp set, and it's always fun to see projects with a stamp set I already have! Inspires me to get the set out and use it again! The dog tag is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Denise! This is indeed one of Joy Clair's most popular sets. I love it so much! Thanks so much for your sweet comment! Would love to see your butterfly creations too!

      Delete
  14. Love all those butterflies. Great cards and packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your fabulous projects. Thanks for your creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much McStamper. I had so much fun collaborating with these products! The stamps, the inks, the mixed media...YUM! :)

      Delete
  16. Thanks for sharing all of these wonderful butterfly projects. Very clever idea to make a dog tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It was so fun combining IC's products with Joy Clair stamps!

      Delete
  17. Replies
    1. Thank you very muchfor stopping by and for leaving a sweet comment.

      Delete
  18. Kerry I can totally appreciate the dog tag! That really just brought together the scrapbook page and built a great look with the lime green. Darling Dog too! Know lets talk about those butterflies! They look amazing and I love how they just jump of the page. They tie in well with the colors. I like the little bit of impression you have on the box of butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you. Mason is my miracle puppy love and I was so excited to create some projects featuring him. :)

      Delete
  19. Thanks for the phote story. What a star your pup is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! He is a sweet boy witha ton of spunk!

      Delete
  20. Kerry, your projects are Aaaaaaaamazing!!!

    ReplyDelete