Saturday, January 19, 2013

Wintery Hello...design-seeds inspiration

Oh drats!  I was so wishing for the big snowstorm to hit my area this week.  I just LOVE snow and I'm really missing it this year.  I hope the snow fairies come around again and sprinkle a little love dust here...

Until then, I'll just have to settle with the cool color combo above and a little time in my stamping room.  Hmphhhh...
A few banners, some ribbon, and new stamps from Red Rubber Design, help create this cozy little card.  Using up some assorted scraps and some shabby stitching complete the project.
Stamps:  Red Rubber Designs:  Victorian Hearts
Patterned Paper:  The Paper Loft:  Serendipity-#SD108 Destiny
Cardstock:  Old scraps, Bazzill Vintage, Sea Salt
Crepe Paper:  Melissa Frances
Ribbon from stash
I'll be back tomorrow with some additional treats made with the RRD Victorian Hearts stamp set!  Stop in!

No comments:

Post a Comment