Sunday, January 22, 2012

Unity Stamp of the week "Happy Couple"...

Hey stamping friends,

I'm here today to share a little card I made this weekend with my new UNITY Stamp of the Week set that came in the mail on Friday.  I know there will be LOTS more posted in the future with this fabulous "Happy Couple"  Set (set #2 in the Stamp of the Week collection).

When the announcement for the special UNITY Stamp of the Week promotion began, I jumped at the opportunity to get such an inexpensive treat in my mailbox each week.  A few weeks ago, my first installment arrived (FIRST EVER UNITY PURCHASE/STAMPS) and I was WOWED by the quality...and the PERKS!

SO today, I hope you enjoy this little treat I created.  Stop by in a few days for more of my UNITY creations.
This card was created with my BASICS.   Yep, black and kraft cardstock, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain ink, cranberry cardstock, yummy ribbon and some "Lovey Dovey" embellishments...

Other materials added -but difficult to see in photos are Copper Shimmer Spritz and Tuxedo Black Fireworks Spray.  

Photo Overlay credit is given: (Squared Ink by adamned.age-H.adam on flickr)

1 comment: