Saturday, December 19, 2009

Bring on the BLIZZARD! So far, I've measured 14 inches and it's still coming down. I've shoveled a pee-pee path in the back yard for Peanut, scooped up the snow on the sidewalk and stairway, and made a path around the car. Of course, this is only the first time and won't be the last. That's OK, I'm ready for more!!!

While shoveling, I heard a little "woof, woof" ...

I turned around and saw that Peanut had fallen (or walked) off the top step to the house and landed in the snowfilled flowerbed...She was stuck in the snow and couldn't get out. She was standing along the side of the step waiting for me to rescue her. Awww...She just HATES snow, but she just HAS to come out and watch me shovel every time!

I'm headed upstairs to finish making more Christmas cards. Yes, I'm sure they'll really be late arrivals!

No comments:

Post a Comment