Saturday, November 21, 2020

TCP Sneaky Peek Day 5: Woof!

 

Hello there inky friends!  Today I'm joining my Cat Pack teamies as we share inspiration using the fun stamp/die/bundle called Woof!  I just love the little pups in this set and the sentiments are so fun!  

I love the little pup with the butterfly on his nose so I decided to work with that.  I wanted to create a background that fit the theme yet have the focus on the pooch so I decided to watercolor the background with light blue and then used my sewing machine to make some "butterfly trails".  I then colored the pup, diecut him and also diecut/colored the sun, the. clouds and the butterflies.  
I assembled the card so that the pup was just blissfully enjoying his time outside with the sun shining and the butterflies flying all around.  I can imagine the pure joy he is feeling.  Ahhhh...Everyone- Let's have a zen moment.  OHHHMMMM...

To add a little giggie, I added the fun sentiment.  

Thanks for hopping over to check out my card.  I hope it inspires you to get crafty and have some fun!  Please make sure to stop back tomorrow as I'll be sharing another fun sneak featuring a fun new cutable!!!  See you soon!

11 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment to go with this cute dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww what a cute little puppy scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that smiling sun.
    The puppy is darling.
    Cute card. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and another funny sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If this card is true, and since I have a 12 year old lab, I should be taking over as the Minister of Magic any day now. lol Wonderful card! Totally made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. been enjoying these hops and your art work - love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card made me smile! After owning several pets, I've swept up a lot of 'magical fibers '!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kerry, your card is super duper CUTE!! I love the whimsy, the design, the adorable-ness of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun sentiment to go with this cute pup!

    ReplyDelete