Saturday, August 15, 2020

Stronger Together


Hello there inky friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring the yummy new red rubber stamp sets Stronger Together (August Card Club) and the new Bold Leaves background.  

To start things off, I pulled a piece of Powdered Sugar cardstock and my collection of RICH SUGARS sugar cube ink pads.  I inked up the leafy background stamp with Rich Honey ink and then used a  blending brush to add color to the edges.  Next, I flicked black acrylic paint on this panel and set it aside to dry.  
Next, I stamped some of the florals and leaves in the Stronger Together set with Rich Blueberry, Rich Cherry and Rich Cactus inks.  I fussy cut the images and then diecut part of the So Scalloped die then stamped the we are stronger together sentiment onto the panel.  I then worked on assembling the floral collage on the leafy panel.  I tied some black and white grossgrain check ribbon around the base of the diecut and attached some golden bling.  
To finish things off, I mounted the stamped panel onto Rich Blueberry cardstock and then mounted it onto a Rich Cactus card base using foam squares.  So yummy!

I love the rich colors and the fall vibe this card gives off.  I love the cooler months of fall so this is the perfect card to welcome the new season!  

2 comments: