Sunday, July 19, 2020

WOO HOO! Red Rubber at Richard Garay Designs!

 Hello there inky friends!  Today I'm sharing a FUN card created using the BRAND NEW RED RUBBER stamps from Richard Garay Designs.  The Summer release is a showstopper full of gorgeous backgrounds as well as fun and unique stamp set designs!  They're available for pre-order now, and they will be shipped out to you in early August.

There is noting that compares to stamping with red rubber and this medium allows for crisp/detailed images stamped perfectly every time!  There's no need for double, triple or quadruple stamping on a stamp positioner...They are awesome!  I'm so excited that they are now available through Richard Garay Designs.  Check out the full Summer Release HERE.

I created this card featuring the new background stamp "Leafy Wall" and the adorable boho babies set "Yay Magical".
To start things off, I stamped the Leafy Wall using Rich Cactus ink onto Rich Cactus Sugar Stock and then stamped a Powdered Sugar Hexa Layers diecut with Tangy Apple ink.  After that, I stamped each one of the adorable baby animals using Black Taffy ink.  I colored the images with Copic markers and then fussy cut each one.  I mounted them on foam squares so that I could layer the images onto the dark green leafy panel.  Before mounting and assembling, I stamped the sentiment (added some color to the edges of the hexie and the sentiment with a blending brush), cut the edges in a pennant design.  Once everything was assembled, I attached some buttons and a Black Taffy twine bow.  I also flicked some black acrylic paint onto the panel to finish it off.
I layered the Rich Cactus panel onto a Powdered Sugar panel and then mounted that onto a Sour Pineapple card base.  SO FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment