Saturday, July 25, 2020

I'm on my way to the Punny Farm...Miss Ink Stamps

Hey there inky friends!  I'm sharing a sweet little card featuring the cute Punny Farm Pigs critter set from Miss Ink Stamps. 

I did a bit of layering to achieve the dimension I wanted.  I also stenciled the bigger pond in the background and traced around it to mimic the other pond so that the layering would be like that of a shadow box.  

To help the scene meld together, I traced the inside of the sun (from the Scene Builder Stencil), the large pond, the grasses and the edge of the scene with my black microfine pen.  I also added a bit of Champagne Stardust to the ponds...just to make them sparkle.  

These little piggies and ducklings are so adorable.  I just love 'em.

Thanks for hopping over!  I hope this card inspires you to play today!

2 comments: