Saturday, September 14, 2019

Plan on it! Planning with RG Avenue stamps and digis...

Print, Print, Print, Color, Cokor, Color!  Hey crafty peeps!  Today I'm sharing a fun way I like to use digital images so that I can quickly create a collection of colored images to have on hand for my planning needs. 

I spent some time over the weekend placing the images from the new RG Avenue Neon Icons (digital version) set into a labels template in MS Word.  As with all RG Avenue clear sets, they come with the digital and cut files for free!) . Then I just printed them out on my home printer.  After the page was printed, I colored each image with Copic markers.  As you can see, there was no bleed whatsoever!  It makes a colorers heart happy to see that you can color something printed right from a regular old printer and then color it lickety split, doesn't it?
After coloring all my images, I fussy cut them.  Yeah, I could have used my Cricut or my Silhouette but there's just something soothing and relaxing about my fussy cutting that I can't give up,  It's a blood pressure reducer for sure and lately, I need a lot of that! 

As many of you know, I am a teacher.  I'm a Kindergarten teacher, in fact.  As a teacher, I spend a lot of my time planning...Planning for EVERYTHING!  SOOO... This year, I am using a few planners for school but I wanted a go-to that can be carried with me everywhere so I can add to it whenever I need to help my crazy brain remember something.  It seems If I don't write it down and carry it with me, it slips to the bottom of my memory pile and I temporarily forget.  That's NOT good and it's quite frustrating too.  Sooo...I created this template using RG Avenue March Made 2 digi images (the days of the week, the TO DO and the little star icons) and printed it out on my printer.  I now have a huge planner full of templates to last me throughout the year. 

So one Sunday before school started, I laid out all my pieces and got to work writing down everything I needed to remember from my emails, my lesson planner, my life planner and my memory and prepped my week.  Having these little colored stickers at the ready help motivate me to get this page done! 
So- after all the compiling of data and dates, I created a multi-purpose planner spread that helped keep me in check!  

So there you have it!  An awesome way to create a large collection of useful sticker images-without having to buy stickers from the store!  WOOP!  WOOP!  

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to share a few more RG Avenue projects with you again soon.  See you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment