Thursday, July 25, 2019

TCP Sneaky Peek Week: Joyeux Noel and Sketchy Santas

Hey there inky friends!  It's day 3 of The Cat's Pajamas Sneaky Peek Week and we're sharing a few more festive products with you!  Today it's time for the "Sketchy Santas" stamp set and the "Joyeux Noel" CutUps Dies to shine!  

I played around with the fun Joyeux Noel dies and the fun new Big Beautiful Blending Brush to create a fun and festive wintery Christmas card.  I also used the fun new clear holographic sequins to add a snowy effect.  

Joyeux Noel CutUps Dies
Sketchy Santa



The blending brush worked so beautifully with Distress Oxide inks to help create a gorgeous blue background.  I flicked a bit of water onto the distressed background to create that perfect snowy storm.  

I selected some retired blue grid printed paper and some white paper to diecut the images.  They worked perfectly for my design because the paper was already distressed.  To finish off my card, I mounted the distressed panel onto a white backer, attached it to a blue card base and flicked a bit of white acrylic paint over the whole design to add more "snow".  

Take a peek at this gorgeous blending brush:  It's definitely a MUST HAVE!!!  Works beautifully!!!
Big Beautiful Blending Brush
Thanks for hopping over to check out my card.  I hope you were inspired and I look forward to seeing your YUMMY creations with this new release!  




13 comments:

  1. I love this card, Kerry! Gorgeous blue colours really gives you the feeling of cold to match the snowflakes! The banner sentiment is great! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your color choices!! The blue hues & water flicking do an amazing job of conveying the winter, snowy feel of the theme!!

    krazykropper at gmail dot com
    Charis Young

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING BACKGROUND! I love the splatters! I love the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful blending for this stunning background. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Gorgeous background! I love this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! That blending brush looks like it would be a great investment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an absolutely gorgeous background! That new brush looks really handy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snowy yummy goodness! Love this and all the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your art work and the santas are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love snowflake cards in blue!!! This is so gorgeous. I adore the scrollwork die, too!!
    Beautiful work.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card with the Joyeux Noel dies! Love this set of dies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty with the frosty colors.

    ReplyDelete