Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Missing You...



I never expected this stamp to become such a personal stamp for me.  I bought it a while back because it was so cute...

Yes, that's me...and that's Mason.  That was us...

I modified the image of the puppy (with a long tail) to look like my Masie boy.   
  • I'll miss your overgrown beard and eyebrows you never wanted trimmed.  
  • I'll miss playing with your curly skirt, leg and chest hair.
  • I'll miss rubbing your tiny little tootsies.
  • I'll miss seeing you wiggle your tail stub. 
  • I'll miss rubbing your soft floppy ears.  
  • I'll miss seeing your itty bitty teddy bear nose greet me every morning when we wake.
  • I'll miss rubbing your cute little bum. 
  • I'll miss your playful catch me if you can bunny hops on the bed.
  • I'll miss your tiny patch of white hairs on your chest and back toes.
  • I'll miss your waiting on the rug outside my shower every morning.
  • I'll miss our amazing cuddles.
  • I'll miss how you followed me everywhere.
  • I'll miss your love the most.  

The toy pictured is the first toy "Flat puppy" he ever had.  It saw him through major life saving surgery when he was seven months old, and was always there in his bed.  He never chewed it or squeaked the squeaker inside.  He just kept it beside him, hid it under his blankets and anywhere he was.

I'll miss you so much my Masie boy.  I will love you forever.    <3 p="">

2 comments:

  1. OMG Kerry, it is too sad! A big hug in a distance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very, very sad! Mason will never leave your heart!

    ReplyDelete