Monday, May 20, 2019

Little Sailor- RG Avenue

Hello there inky friends!  Have you seen the new release at RG Avenue?  OH MY GOODNESS!  SO MUCH FUN!  Hop over to the website and check out all the new sets released on the 15th!!  Let me know what your favorite set of the new release is.  Remember, if you purchase a stamp set from RG Avenue, you automatically receive the digi set for FREE!  You can also purchase just the digi set. 

Today I'm sharing a fun little nautical card featuring the newest, most adorable set from RG Avenue called Little Sailor.  This set contains a collection of the cutest images.  Perfect images for those sweet nautical cards!  I tried to use the most images I could on this card so I picked the sweet sailor, the girl floating in the bouy and the cute little dolphin. 
I colored my images with Copic markers then cut them out.  After that, I set them aside and diecut two circles into my Rich Blueberry Cardstock panel and then stamped with the starfish stamp from the Adventure Awaits Set using Rich Blueberry Sugar Cubes ink. Next, I added a bit of water to my Powdered Sugar Sugar Drops reinker and flicked some drops onto this panel.  I used my heat gun to set most of the ink.
 After creating the blue panel, I tied some twine around the panel and mounted the images into position behind the holes.  I then attached the sailor image onto the panel and then attached some sentiments. 
Next,  I mounted this panel onto a piece of Powdered Sugar cardstock and then onto a Rich Cherry card base.  Adding a bit of white Gelly Roll Pen and a silver pearl finished it off! 

Thanks for hopping over.  I hope you were inspired by this sweet collection of images!  If you create something with this set, please share!  We'd love to see it!  :)  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment