Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Thanksgiving wishes!

Hello there inky friends,  I'm popping in to wish you Thanksgiving blessings!  Whipped up a little harvest blessing to bring with me tomorrow...

I created this card using the Blessed Harvest set by Joy Clair.  I inked up the grain sheath with Catherine Pooler ink on a pack of kraft card bases from Target Dollar Spot.  I dded a little chocolate ribbon, a sentiment using a combo of images from Thankful and Blessed and attached some twine/golden threads.    
To finish the card off, I applied some gold leaf to a veneer heart then glazed it over to secure the leaf, and to finish the card off, I added some golden splatter and shiny pearls. 

Did you know that Joy Clair is having a MASSIVE $5.99 Sale and the last day of the sale is TODAY?  

Tomorrow, ALL stamps will be 40% off so make sure you pop over to the JC shop to grab your favorites!  

No comments:

Post a Comment