Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Thank You! Falling For You with RGStudio360


Hey there inky friends!  I'm back with another fall themed card featuring the deeeeelish stamp/digi set from RGStudio360 called "Fall Wreath".  I was inspired to create another project featuring the beautiful leaves in this set and pulled my design inspiration from the RGStudio360 Community (Facebook) Mood Board Challenge #8.  If you're not a part of the group, make sure to request to join!  It's full of awesome inspiration and fun challenges!  Take a look at this mood board and see how many pieces I incorporated into my card creation!  What do you spy?  The colors?  Can you see all of them?  How about the burlap?  Falling Leaves?  Perhaps you can see a hint of those boards?  Lots and lots of inspriation!  

To create my card, I started out by blending a bit of light greenish-blue ink onto the cream card panel and then mounted a piece of pumpkin colored paper that I tore a bit.  I flicked some of the Neocolor2 Aquarelle watercolor onto this panel using a super-fine paint brush.  Next, I added a tiny strip of dark green cardstock to the top of this layer and then added the satin ribbon and the burlap ribbon. 
Next, I proceeded to assemble my leaf cluster from the "Fall Wreath" digi set onto the card and around the ribbon to mimic my idea of tossing leaves into the air and letting them softly float on down. Some leaves were directly glued while others were popped onto the card  panel with foam squares.   Remember, this set is available in DIGI and CLEAR STAMP FORM
Finally, I added some golden thread and fussy cut the thank you sentiment.  I applied a bit of the same greenish-blue ink onto this sentiment with my finger and then applied some glossy accents to give a little more dimension.  This sentiment was mounted onto the card panel with some foam squares.  I mounted this panel onto a green card base. 

WAHOO!  That's two pretty fall cards created with this gorgeous stamp/digi set!  Next up, another-more CAS style card, more "flat", more simple.  Come back tomorrow to see my final card featuring this gorgeous stamp/digi set! 

No comments:

Post a Comment