Monday, November 12, 2018

TCP New Release: GNOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS


Hey there inky friends!  It's another fun week of new release excitement for me and this week I'm featuring the TCP stamp set called GNOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS.  Make sure to visit every day this week for a new and fun creation featuring this most adorable Christmas set!  
To create today's card, I started out by machine stitching my background paper.  I wanted it to look a little shabby and tattered so the edges are a bit fussy.  I think this helps add to the character of this little playful gnome.  I used the Framed Up die to create a red framed element to mount onto my card.  It helped frame the sentiment quite nicely.  
If you take a close look at the center of the card, you'll notice I used the heart Liners CutUps Die and inserted a little red Rinea Foil heart on the inside.  I used my black Staedtler fineliner marker to "stitch" across this diecut.  
I colored my Gnome with Copics and colored pencils and added a bit of gloss to the tea tag, the tea inside the pot and the little heart on his chest.  Isn't he the cutest?!  

Make sure to stop by tomorrow to see another fun project featuring these adorable gnomes.  They're full of mischief!  

2 comments:

  1. I love that stitching background for the sweet gnome. Well done Kerry!

    ReplyDelete