Thursday, September 27, 2018

New Release Continues...TCP Kraft Treat Pop-Up Tubes...

Hey there inky friends!  I'm back with a non-stamped project that is PERFECT for a sweet Halloween treat! I created this fun little bubblegum container using the new and limited edition Kraft Treat Pop-Up Tubes from The Cat's Pajamas!  This pack of four fun tubes/and plastic caps will have you crafting and baking away!  The outside of the tube is perfectly suited for stamping and embossing and the inside can hold candy and "greasy/oily" snacks too.  The inside is coated with a food safe wax so there is no worry about bleed through.  

To create my little polka-dotty tube, I used my embossing mat to lightly impress the Dots Die on the front and back of the Kraft tube.  After that, I punched a few of the dots out to create holes.  Next, I diecut a few more colors of the Dots Die so that I could apply the dots to the kraft tube.  I selected some lime green, magenta, neon orange and gold glittler cardstock for the extra dots.  After randomly gluing the extra dots to the tube,  I attached the bottom cap and added some lime green tissue paper to the inside of the tube.  I poured the gumballs into the tube and then decided to add a little fringie thing at the top.  
 To create the fringe, I used some graph paper and cut a fringe pattern along the lines.  I rolled this fringe strip up to create a spray and stuck it into the top of the treat container.
To finish off the little treat container, I added some magenta ribbon, tied some orange Hemptique twine onto the ribbon and attached the extra gray EEK and spider elements from the Halloween Tag Duo die set.  When gifting this little treat, I'll tuck the fringe and tissue paper inside the tube and attach the plastic cap!  
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'm so excited about this adventure with TCP and I can't wait to share more.  Stop by tomorrow as I switch it up a bit and go full-on Christmas mode with the Christmas themed stamps/dies in this release!! See you manana! 

September Bundles:  

No comments:

Post a Comment