Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day!

I want to wish all the Mommas out there a happy Mother's Day today!  I'm sad that I can't be with my mom on this Mother's Day but I hope she'll enjoy her special flower gift.  I picked 'em just for her.  I also made this cute little card to continue the love greetings in her mailbox.  

I used the cute little cuddle bear from the new Joy Clair set called Mother's Day Love because my nickname is Kerbear.  I also collect teddy bears.  This image just tugged at my heart and made me want to give my mom a big hug. 

To create my card, I started out by stamping the flower image (from the set Doodle Flowers) using my Versafine Clair Charming Pink and Memento Angel Pink.  After that, I used my Misti to stamp the bears with Memento Tuxedo Black onto white cardstock.  I colored the bears with my Copic Markers.  

I cut a little strip of Lawn Fawn Plaid paper into some grassy shape and distressed it with Memento ink then attached it to my paper (also distressed the bottom with Memento ink).  I fussy cut the bears and popped them up on the page with my foam squares.  
This set has a great collection of mix-and-match sentiments so I picked the words I most use when I'm chatting with Mom.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Again, I wish you Mommas...Especially mine a very happy Mother's Day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment