Friday, September 22, 2017

Happy Fall, ya'll!

Woo Hoo!

It's the first day of Fall, the first day to play with my new Echo Park stamp set and the first day to stamp IN THE DARK with my CutterpillarPro GLO!  WOO HOO!!!  So sad it's the LAST day of the Fall coffee lovers hop!

I was so excited to come home today because I've been waiting so patiently for my CutterpillarGlo (Premium version) to arrive.  It was right on my doorstep waiting for me!  WOO HOO!  I pulled it out of the box and immediately went to work...IN THE DARK!  So fun!

Have you ever stamped in the dark with no lamps and lights?  Well, you can with this little beauty! She's super thin too and fits perfectly on my workspace.  SO FAB!

Of course I had to inaugurate her with a little inky love so I pulled out a new stamp set But First Coffee from my new friends at Echo Park and some Memento inks and started inking away!

Such a perfectly fun fall card on the first day of Fall!
It's time to bring out the hot chocolate too.  Tonight, it's Pumpkin Spice hot chocolate.  Yep, homemade and perfectly deeeelish!
A little bit of bubbly doodling, a snippet of the HOT chocolate sentiment and a little colored pencil coloring on the sleeve...  Those yummy dots kinda remind me of apple printing with acrylic paint but nope, it's the dotty strip in the stamp set.
Of course, my card wouldn't be complete without some pretty satin ribbon and some twine.  Just a fun little ribbon treatment for ya!

Hope you had a fabulous hop experience.  I'll be hopping to Standardsville, VA to attend the Virginia Clay Festival and I hope to meet a few new Virginia potters and hope to pick up a few new mugs for my collection! If I do, I'll make sure to share my treasures with you on Sunday with my Sunday Sip!

12 comments:

  1. This is SO sweet, Kerry. I love the kraft paper and the gorgeous ribbon accent. Thanks for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before I run off, I'd like to invite you to stop by and share this sweet card with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Our challenge is ANything Goes w/ribbon. We'd love to have you join the fun!
      www.reasonableribbon.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. What a cute card!! Love that beautiful ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful card, great kraft look and wonderful stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerry, your card is FABulous! Love the design. Now off to read about your light!

    ReplyDelete
  5. its wonderfulcard with wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely card! Yes, I had to stamp in the dark due to Hurricane Irma. lol
    Not fun, but I did get a few cards made.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous job, I had never heard of the glow thing, so I googled it.. NEAT-O!!

    Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card. Love the ribbon treatment.

    ReplyDelete