Sunday, June 14, 2009

NEW STAMPS IN THE HOUSE!

Yipee! My new release order from CC Designs came on Friday so I've been spending some of my weekend cutting the new rubber and stamping! Here are a few lovely ladies from this weekend:

SO, don't you think this little Pixie is adorable? She is one of two just released this month and there are some more being released about a month at a time...I wish they would release all these cuties because they WILL be in my collection! I'm looking for just the right sentiment to put on the front of this card...Any ideas?

Here's a close-up of the coloring (Of course I used my COPICS!)

Here's another card using a stamp that I got from CC Designs:

I wanted to use the sentiment "it was an itsy, bitsy, teeny weenie, yellow polka-dot bakini" but it didn't quite fit where I wanted it so I'm putting that inside. Whenever I hear yellow polka dot bakini, I think the polka dots are yellow, not the bakini itself. How about you? I guess it's kinda like the glass half full or half empty thing.

Here's a close up of the coloring...(COPICS here too! Shhhh...don't tell, but I did go out of the lines a few times...LOL)
Back later with more fun creations: yes, I am working on an adorable little boy card too.

No comments:

Post a Comment