Monday, February 12, 2018

Graciellie's Coffee and LOVE "Magic Erase Book"

Hello there!  I'm back again to share more about my "Magic Erase book".  I love this little reusable journal and I know it will come in handy for years to come.  I'm imagining writing some to-do lists and some shopping lists in it!  

I started out by cutting out a LARGE version of this flowery cup image.  After cutting it out, I traced it seven more times onto white cardstock so that I could cut out some blank pages.  I laminated the blank pages (I have a cheap Scotch laminator from Walmart) and cut them out.  I set them aside so that I could color the cup for the main cover.  

I'm listing the colors I used here:  
Copic Colors used in this design:  
Cup:  E02, E50, Y23
Flower: V04, RV11, BV00
Inner part of flower:  E49, E25, YR24, Y35
Leaves:  YG45, G12, G20
Stippling:  BV20, B000, B0000, B52, N2, B60, E50, C3, B60, Y23, E02, W5, RV11, G12

After finishing the coloring, I laminated the cover page and used my Crop-a-Dile to punch holes through each page so that I could insert binder rings.  I also added some ribbon embellishments.  

Next up was doodling on one of the pages so that I could show you how awesome fun this project is!  I love making these re-usable books!  

To erase the ink, I use Fun Stampers Journey Stamp cleaner and a tissue.  It erases the ink PERFECTLY and quickly each time.

Here's a little video to show how I erase the pages...

Thanks for popping back to check out this creation!  Hope it inspires you to create something fun!  


1 comment: