Thursday, July 27, 2017

Joy Clair and Quick Quotes...a Match!

Hello there Joy Clair Friends,  
Today I am sharing a project I created using some awesome products from Joy Clair and Quick Quotes.  I selected some delish papers from the Ahoy There Collection as well as the mermaid set called Seas the Day from Joy Clair.  They are a perfect match!  


Such a gorgeous collection of papers and panel cut-outs.  I chose a to use some papers from the Anchors Aweigh Collection, some papers desgined by Joy , the little pennant cut-out from the Mulberry collection.  It works perfectly with the theme too.
I started out by stamping my Mermaid and jellyfish image using the Midnight Confessions Ink.  I colored the image using Aqua Powder Puff and Sunset inks and a super-fine paint brush.  I wasn't worried at all when the black bled a bit because it actually accentuated the color of the images.  I was careful lot to make it too muddy by coloring around the black lines.  
Stitching a bit of the peachy paper gave an added texture and layer to the paper...and finished off this layer to perfection.
Even the little jellyfish got a sparkly treatment with some Wink of Stella!


No comments:

Post a Comment