Friday, June 23, 2017

Sunshine, Jesus and Coffee...

Hey there Coffee Loving Hoppers!  I'm excited to be back hopping along with you on this Summer Hop.  I'll be sharing quite a few projects created using goodies picked up from the previous hop...It's such an enabler!  I'm also thrilled to announce that I am continuing on as a SUPER SPONSOR on my other blog featuring Fun Stampers Journey Products.  Check it out if you haven't already!
I was excited to see that Joscelyn @bossyJoscie created a Jesus and Coffee traveler mug!  I had asked her to create one with scripture quite a while back and she said she would work on it...I waited paitently but didn't know when it would happen.  Maybe it's a coincidence, but when I discovered it on her website a few weeks ago,  I just LEAPED for JOY!  I mean, the perfect cup, the perfect sentiment...Perfectly, perfect for me!!!

As soon as I saw the image and read the sentiment, music was ringing through my head.  Yes, I recognized the song (current by Jeremy Camp) on the cup...

This is the song that rings in my heart...

So as I was creating this card, of course the song played on repeat in my mind.  I stamped the cup onto white cardstock using Broken China Distress Oxide Ink then created the sun rays using Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide and a Blending brush.
 Love this cup so much!!!  Thank you Joscelyn for creating it!!!
Adding a bit of sparkle and shine along the rays finished the card off.  <3 p="">
Sending you blessings and enjoy the rest of the hop!  

29 comments:

  1. A beautiful sunrise behind your coffee cup - love the faith sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooww that sunshine and glitter caught my eyes
    beautiful coffee card
    I am so happy if you like to visiting me back
    I have also giveaway Germany Coffee Chocolate Bar :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card with a very strong statement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card design and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kerry, this is so pretty! I love the added glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wonderful. Yes, Jesus and coffee. A great way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautifully themed coffee card for this hop. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to start the day :) Love the sunrays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun design, love the rays of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great job on your card Kerry. Love the suns rays (the glitter looks great!) and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! Love this! Thanks so much for all of your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really beautiful card and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. Love the sun rays.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card. Great job!
    natgodfrey4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card. Love the sunshine and the blue coffee cup. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card. Faith sentiment ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome card. I love the sun rays and the awesome coffee cup and message. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kerry, this is so great! Happy you put Jesus before coffee ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love every aspect of this card! Great sun rays! And the sentiment on the cup is so cool, especially with Jesus first!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful and bright card. So much truth in that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Glitter on the sunshine lines... what a fab idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very pretty coffee card, I love the way you made the sun!

    ReplyDelete