Sunday, January 20, 2013

Victorian Hearts...

Hello Friends,
It's a long Inauguration and MLK, Jr. weekend and that means I have some extra time to spend stamping and crafting.  I received a special stampy prize from Red Rubber Designs when they held their most recent "First Thursday" blog hop and I just had to cut up the stamps and get them inky.  I love these Victorian Hearts and the possibilities for lovely cards and projects are just endless.
For this creation, I just sat down at my craft table and let the stamps take control.  I pulled some pink, red, and vintage inks and some scraps from my desktop and just went along for the ride.  The result, a simple, yet lovely little Valentine to send to someone special.  Wonder who that'll be???

Hope you have a fabulous week!  Back later!
Stamps:  Red Rubber Designs Vintage Hearts
Ink:  Memento Rose Bud, Lady Bug, Tuxedo Black; Distress Antique Linen
Patterned Paper:  Firt Passion by Reminisce 
Cardstock:  Cream, Black Paper Company
Ribbon:  Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment