Saturday, January 26, 2013

Serene Snow...design-seeds inspiration

Yipee!  This week I finally got the snow I've been wishing for...Well, kinda.  Although it was only a dusting, it made me smile!  Thursday we had a 2 hour delay at school and Friday we left 2 hours early ahead of another expected dose of snow.  
I was able to come home and rest a bit, then decided to head to my stamping room.  I headed to design-seeds.com to search for just a perfect snowy picture...GOT IT!  YIPEE!!!  After selecting the picture, I headed up to my room to create a card with those colors.    
I kept this card clean and simple, just like the snow we got the other day.  I added the pop of light yellow and tan by incorporating a button and a scrap of ribbon.  
And...because the card was a bit "flat" for my liking, I added some dots of Platinum Stickles in the centers of the flowers.  

Stamps:  Tim Holtz; Heartfelt
Ink:  Memento Gray
Stickles:  Platinum
Ribbon:  Ribbon and Bows Oh My
Button:  SEI
Cardstock:  Natural from The Paper Company

Have a great week!  PS.  Remember, there are only a few more days in my drawing for the FREE TIM HOLTZ set pictured HERE.  Just comment on that post to be placed into the drawing.  EASY PEASY!  

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the simplicity. I think I am getting hooked on simple cards lately. I want to try to make a few more of them. Thank you again for the comment on my blog. I just started following you so I can keep an eye on your work! ;)

    Thanks again...

    Tammy Winkler
    1233 Park Avenue
    Hamilton, OH 45013

    ReplyDelete