Thursday, July 12, 2012

Scrap Sensation!

THIS CARD IS LISTED IN MY ETSY SHOP HERE!

Hey stamping friends!  I'm back again to share another card I created in my COOL craft room.  Boy, I've been so productive in the COOL FRESH AC!  I updated my blog layout and design (whadda ya think?) and am working on cleaning up my "crap" room.  Yep, that's my craft room but it's so full it had to get a new name.
I created this card using a bunch of scraps on my worktable.  I didn't have to cut anything...just stamped, embellished and assembled!  LOVE that!!!  I'm determined to use up this stuff!!!
I really like the mums2stamp set by Stephanie Barnard.  I'm a member of her club and receive a stamp set each month but I don't use them as much as I should.  I guess I'm a lazy stamper and just use the same old stamps.  I have SO many unloved stamps so I'm planning on stamping up a storm this summer!!!
Products Used:
The Stamps of Life:  mums2stamp
White cardstock
Blue cardstock
Kraft cardstock
Peach velvet ribbon
Memento Cantaloupe ink
Colorbox Chalk ink Tangerine
Brilliance Moonlight White Ink
Versafine Onyx ink
Liquid Pearls Pearl White
Pop Dots

Please stop by tomorrow for another COOL creation!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh...no AC in my craft room, so here I sit in the dark! lol... Love your card! The colors are so soft and pretty, and love all of the Stamps of Life products! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete