Saturday, July 14, 2012

Oh The Places You'll Go...

THIS CARD IS LISTED IN MY ETSY SHOP HERE!

Hey stamping friends!  Happy Saturday!!! I wanted to take a little time to wish Sparkle Smith, Aki Fukuoka and all those associated with Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps a happy 2nd Anniversary!!!  Over the past two years, you've inspired my creative spirit with your adorable stamps and artwork.  I have so enjoyed seeing all the NEW stamp designs come to life and can't wait for more fabulous inspiration in the future!!!  Congrats and many inky good wishes!!!  


After hopping along on your amazing Anniversary hop, I was inspired to create a card to say...HEY WAIT FOR ME!!! I WANNA CELEBRATE TOO!!!  So Cheers! Here's to you, and I'll be there in a few! I'm also contributing this to the "Throwback Challenge SCRSC83" that ends tomorrow.  I originally purchased this stamp because it reminded me of a student (also named Chloe) I had for two years.  She moved with her Navy family to Japan this year.

Added a little Diamond Stickles to her helmet and some Glossy Accents on the heart images too.  

Products Used:
Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps "Scooter Chloe"
Copic Xpress It Card
Kraft card base (The Paper Company)
White machine thread
Recollections patterned paper
Wrinkle ribbon
Spellbinders Die
Diamond Stickles
Glossy Accents
Glue Dots
CONGRATS!!!  MANY MORE TO COME!!!
Ker

2 comments: