Thursday, June 21, 2012

In Sympathy...

Hey stamping friends!

Today I'm showcasing some of the ever elusive individual stamps at Heartfelt Creations. THEY ARE AWESOME TOO!!!...Did you know that Heartfelt Creations has a MASSIVE collection of nicely priced individual stamps on wood, plain rubber, or with EZMount?  I really LOVE this option as they come in a wide variety of styles and can be used for many purposes.  
  
I created a sympathy card for my college roomie who lost her grandfather recently.  I know how hard it is to lose an amazing grandpa, so I needed something extra special to send.   I really love the Pear/Plum/Cream combination lately, so that's the color scheme I went with.   I used two individual stamps that I can't seem to locate on the Heartfelt Creations website.  Perhaps they are now discontinued (waahhhh!) or can be included in upcoming Precut Sets...(HINT HINT!):  Small Background Shades (7585ez) and  Small Fern (3940ez) .  I also used the sentiment from the HCPC 3377 Sympathy Sentiments and the Spellbinders Parisian Accents Dies.  Other items used were Cream cardstock from the Paper Company, My Minds Eye 6x6 pad A Beautiful Life, Memento Pear Tart, Sweet Plum and Desert Sand Dew Drops, Gold Liquid Pearls, Stardust Stickles, Pear Tart Fireworks! spritz to give the background some sparkle and of course, plum ribbon...mmmmmmmm... 
Come back soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment