Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Heartfelt Wednesday...

Hello Stamping Friends!  It's Wednesday and that means I can share a little project I created for Heartfelt Creations.  This little box is the perfect little box to hold a small gift or treat for a friend in need...

I found the little paper/cardboard box in the dollar section at Target around Christmas time this year and I just LOVED it.  I thought it would be a great box for Valentine's Day but that day came and went and it was still sitting on my work space.  I decided to create a little box with it this past weekend as I had my big puppy scare...
HCPC 3453 Malabar Clematis PreCut Set
HCPC 3454 Twining Clematis PreCut Set
HCPC 3450 Cross and Lilies PreCut Set
Labels 4 Die
Zip Dry Glue
Grand Calibur
Paper Blossoms Toolkit


Other: Gift Box (Target Dollar Spot), Red Cardstock, White Cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic Seafoam, Copic Xpress It Card, Copic Markers:  R29, 22, 02; BG13, 23, 72; B000, YG05, G82, Diamond Bling, Diamond Stickles, Teal Ribbon, Dimensional Glue Dots

Directions: Cut cardstock base layers to size of box.  Attach layers and ribbon.  Stamp flourish and additional small flowers.  Color with Copic markers.  Cut out.  Apply to card base-attaching underneath bow.  Attach bling and Diamond Stickles.  Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock and cut out with die.  Distress with seafoam ink and attach with glue dot.
Stop by next Wednesday as Heartfelt Creations debuts its newest release:  The MY GUY COLLECTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment