Monday, February 20, 2012

New Unity in the house!!!

Hey stamping friends!  Just stopping by to share a few cards created today from my new Unity sets that arrived this past week.  I'm loving the day off...fun crafty time!

The first card was created for Asela Hopkins' son.  She's a typical mommy worrier...Her son is in Boot Camp and called to chat.  He needs a little pick me up as he's been through the ringer.  I hope my card motivates him to press on...

GO FOR IT!
 This card was created using My Minds Eye 6x6 pad called Away We Go.  I love the arrow paper and it just fits so well with the Boot Camp theme.  The images were stamped using Memento inks.  As you can see, I distressed it up a bit with Ranger distress ink (Tea Dye) and a bit of fingernail crinkling.  Stamps by Unity for Jillybean Soup:  GAME DAY CHILI
Here's another little card created using a few sets and some scraps...  I'm trying to make some simple cards, and am finding I tend to add more and more and more...Restraint is not my thing, but I'm trying!
This is a closer peek at the banner.  Love this banner and the ability to paper piece it with the patterned paper I chose:  My Minds Eye HAPPIER.  Again, chose the stamps Game Day Chili and the dotty background and a little clear sentiment from Studio G.  
 Of course I HAD to add a little bling, some lace, some twine from The Twinery and a little LIME RIBBON from my stash!!!
Have a great day!  See you back here Wednesday!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your cards - don't change!! :) These are two perfect examples...there really isn't too much, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards, Kerry! Isn't it fun to get new stamps???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love you! I agree don't change. Can I share your lovies? Since your my Unity customer? ;-) Thanks Kerry for being such a great friend.

    ReplyDelete