Saturday, December 3, 2011

A little late...

Boy, school is kickin' my but.  Late nights and even later workdays, leave this stamper wishing for SUMMER vacation!  My poor pooch.  I've gotta get out of the classroom before 9 each night! 

I'm spending this weekend catching up.  Yep, I didn't have any time to post my Wednesday post, even had SIRI remind me to do it but work took over.  I love that I can give myself reminders on my new Iphone, but when I can't access my blog at work, I'm in BIG trouble! 

SOOO...Here I sit this Saturday trying to MADLY post, post, post.  I think I'm ahead....until I get behind again! 
This little easel frame was made using a few supplies, some YUMMY patterned paper and a handy-dandy cut out I made to match the paper in the frame...Hope you like it! 

Acrylic Easel Frame and Tag Gift Set
 HCPC 3432 Magnificent Spruce Trees
HCPC 3309 Faith Heb. 11:1 Precut Set
472182 Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Doily Accents
Zip Dry Glue
Grand Calibur
Other:
Wheat Bazzill Cardstock
Darling Dear Patterned Paper My Minds Eye
Memento Tuxedo Black, Potter's Clay
Black Zig Marker
Burgundy Ribbon, Velvet scalloped ribbon-May Arts
Martha Stewart Brown bakers twine
Basic Grey Button
Staple
Acrylic frame: Michaels

Directions: This frame measures 6 1/2 x 4 inches. The coordinating gift tag measures approximately 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches.

Cut cardstock base to size. Cut white cardstock 1/4 inch smaller. Attach to base layer. Cut deer patterned paper approximately 3 1/2 inches and attach to panel. Stamp trees with black ink and cut out. Cut border and attach to deer layer. Arrange trees and stamped sentiment (matted onto wheat cardstock) onto card layer. Attach velvet scalloped ribbon directly to outside of frame with Zip Dry Glue. Tie ribbon around frame.

For Tag: Use coordinating paper to draw deer freehand. Cut out and apply to white cardstock and layer to wheat tag. Attach ribbon, button, bow and add doodling border, and eye (with White pearl Liquid Pearls and a Sharpie marker). Attach ribbon to edge of tag with staple and the project is complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment