Sunday, January 9, 2011

Inspiration Challenge...


This weekend I decided to take on the Weekly Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers this week.  Anne Harada, a fellow design team member at WoodwareUSA is hosting the challenge, so I wanted to support my PEEPS...Hee Hee.  So her challenge (ISC266) is to visit this site: 
Stephen Joseph Gifts then create a stamped project inspired by one item. 

I immediately jumped to THIS ladybug pattern! 

DOOR HANGER LADYBUG picture
I loved the whimsical nature of the design, the pink and the stripes...Since I didn't have a large enough ladybug stamp, I decided to make one myself using various circles I punched out and some hand cut elements to finish it off.  I also cut the green swoosh to copy the pattern in the original design.  It was actually quite simple to make and FUN too!!!  Oh, oops...I forgot to add a white flower with a red-heart center...OOPS...I didn't see that!  Close enough, I guess. 

Wanna know what stamp sets I used?  Check out the WoodwareUSA website and the following sets:
New Baby (sentiment)
Mixed Greetings (flower in background)

No comments:

Post a Comment