Thursday, January 27, 2011

I LOVE Snow Days!!!

I'm taking advantage of my snow days off from school and am making a lot of cards.  I made two of these cards today to send off to a couple Stamp-Shack friends.  I'm in a monthly swap called The FLOOD where a couple particpants a month are flooded with Stamping Goodness...I'm getting too close to the end of the month so I thought I'd better take advantage of my free time and get some cards made up and mailed off!  Now tomorrow is another snow day so I'll work on my swap projects for February...I'm thinking a little sunshine should head their way since almost everyone will be doing Valentine cards (Don't you think?)
For this card, I used a new stamp I purchased about a month ago.  I had actually forgotten about my YNS purchase (several stamps) until today when I saw a card made with one of their stamps on another blog.  I couldn't believe I hadn't used it yet!!!  This stamp is called Ellie Loves to Skate and it's just so stinkin' adorable!!!  I love her little braids flipping up like that!  The sentiment is from The Angel Company (A Cup of LOVE).  Patterned Paper is Linen Closet by DCWV...Love the shimmer on the paper so I added some in her fur too.  

Copic Colors Used on this project:   E000, 01, 31, 55, 57, 70; G0000, 00

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Perfect for a snow day.

    As a challenge lover, you might also be interested in my Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. /wow such a cute card! love the color combinations

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute image! and the colors for this card are awesome! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete