Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bring on the SNOW!

Oh man,

What a TEASE and a JOKE!!! The snowstorm that hit the south east just passed by my house with just a dusting of the white stuff.  Oh I'm so MAD I could SPIT ICICLES!!!  I love snow and was wishing for a real big BLIZZARD!  NOPE!  I guess I really do need to move back to IOWA where it doesn't seem to want to STOP snowing!!!


Do you think my snowy cards are making Mother Nature think I don't really need any of the real stuff if I can make my own with all the paper I have and snow images I can stamp???  That can't be it!


Woodware USA's "A Winter's Day" Stamp Set
colored with colored pencils and blended with Gamsol. 
 Before the big bliZZARD in the Southeast, I made this little card...To get into the MOOD...What good did it do?  Only sent a "sprinkle" of snow my way and the Crocus' must surely be confused!  Oh, well.  Love this stamp set anyway.

This week is Anything Goes! at the Woodware USA Challenge Blog so head over there and check out all the designer creations and make sure to post your creation for the challenge...You just may win a brand new stamp set!!!

Good LUCK!

Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment