Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weeeeee!

I just love snow! I can't wait for the first big storm to come so I can stay home and watch the kids sledding down the hill in my back yard. Oh, those were the days.

I just love this little bear from Heartfelt Creations. When I saw BEAR-Y FUN, I knew I just had to have him. He's the perfect fit in my teddy bear collection!
I paired up the adorable image with the whimsical sentiment found in one of the newest sets: Let it Snow Flurries Precut Set I just stamped the sentiment, cut out each individual letter, added some copic shading, some stickles and popped it up on the oval. Perfect, huh?

Here are the details on this card:
Stamps:
HCPC 3343 Let it Snow Flurries Precut Set
1047 F Bear-y Fun EZ Mount stamp
Cardstock: Tan, Kraft, Lavender, White
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper
Nestabilities Large Oval
Ink: Memento Black, India Ink, Versamagic Seafoam
Copics: BV000, BV00, BV11, BV0000, V15, B000, E00, E33, E35,E43, E55, E57, W1, N4, C2
Diamond Stickles
Cear Glaze for boots
Lavender Satin Ribbon
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment