Saturday, October 23, 2010

Raking leaves in the DARK!

Boy, it's sad when you have to resort to raking leaves in the dark! I absolutely had to rake my front yard this week since the leaves have been piling up for a couple weeks now. I have been away several weekends in a row so when I came home tonight, I knew it HAD to get done tonight or it would have to wait ANOTHER WEEK! I know I'll be raking more since the trees haven't lost all their leaves, so it'll be back to the raking next weekend too, I'm afraid. Thank goodness I have a small yard!
I did have a chance in the wee hours this morning to make a little gift box up. I deconstructed a little gift box I got from a student last year (and saved to make a template) and had a good time decorating this box. I used stamp sets and dies from Heartfelt Creations Fall collection to make the box and tag. If you would like complete directions with photos, please post a comment with your email and I'd be happy to send them to you.

3 comments:

  1. pretty automn crafting !!
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your box, colors and saying. I laughed that you made it in the wee hours of the morning as I am a night owl and do lots of creating late at night! My email is dollar0831@verizon.net I would love directions for the box!
    Thanks,
    Peggy in Mmentone, CA

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!!! I love the box lid, that background is perfect, not too much, and your photography of the project is great too :-)

    ReplyDelete