Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sneak Peek!


While you are patiently waiting for the Magnolia-Licious Chrismas All Year Blog Hop to begin on May 25, I thought I'd tease you with a little SNEAKY PEEKY.
This card is a true treasure and it will be hard to part from it this holiday season since...well...Let's just say I spent a whole day trying to re-make that tea light box template so it would work as that other template I found was not working for me. But now that I have a working template (I made one for a 6x6 card and a standard A2 card), I can whip these puppies up in no time! LOL

Remember to come back to my blog on May 25 where you will see the WHOLE card and some detail shots, the card recipe (Copic list of course), read about my challenge, get the free template(s) and enter to win some FABULOUSLY Delish Maggie Prizes..Oh, and I'll have the BLOG ROLL listed too so you can merrily hop,hop,hop to other beautiful Magnolia Christmas Cards from my friends at magnolia-liscious.

Ker

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kerry...your sneek peek is beautiful! Can't wait to see the whole thing!! Pat Frank (VA)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly piqued my interest!!!!
    The sneak peek looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kerry, can't wait to see the whole thing
    be back here on the 25th
    Linda W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooo! Looks like it will be gorgeous. Can't wait to see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see the entire card....the sneak peak looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing more. Just this peek is cute!!!

    ReplyDelete