Friday, July 17, 2009

Stamp, Stamp, Stamp...

Finally found the perfect paper for this adorable Magnolia...She's from the Magnolia Pink Collection and she's called "Pink Tilda with Striped Tights". Isn't she cute? If you know me, you know I DO NOT LIKE PURPLE...but this purple is ok...Wierd...anyway, I picked out some greens and purples and went to town coloring her. I thought she looked so "rich" that I just had to make just as "rich" a layout for her. So...After lots of cutting, assembling, distressing and assembling, I was satisfied with the final outcome. Oh, and I thought I had really screwed up the patterned paper (it was originally the size of the green piece) when I had some technical problems with my sewing machine. What a mess! Anyway, I decided to STAMP the stitching instead.

Just thought I'd mention too that I'm very proud of myself...I used the supplies I already have and didn't go out to buy something else to sit in my room and wait for me to use! LOL...

So here are the details on this creation:
Stamp: Magnolia, TAC (sentiment)
Patterned Paper: Wild Asparagus: Boy oh Boy Plaid with brown
Cardstock: Green and Purple: Target Brand, Kraft: The Paper Company
Ribbon: from my stash
Bling: Michaels dollar bin
Stickles: Diamond Dust
Flowers: Prima
Brads: Green All My Memories, Fancy: Michaels
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Colorbox Chestnut Roan
Copics:
Hair: Multiliner .35, C7, N2
Skin: E31, E35
Dress/Tights: YG91, YG95
Clothes, Tights, Hair Ribbon: BV00, BV31, V15
C1 used to blend tights.
I have another card ready to post too...You'll probably be shocked to know that I'm already thinking of school!
Ker

2 comments:

  1. Just stunning card Kerry !
    Love to see others than me using dark skin colors :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your ready set sketch 2. coloration is just beautiful. im going to michaels now and looking thru the holiday ribbon and going to make this card. very beautiful. thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete