Monday, June 4, 2007

I didn't even know I was playing!

Well, I got an email today that one of my stamping friends (Renee aka moon_beam23) tagged me on her blog...Wow! I didn't even know I was playing tag, but I guess I'm it so I'll answer the questions and run to tag someone else...

Yourself: In need of organization
Your Partner: Don't have one, but my dog is a sweetie
Your Hair: Getting grayer every day!
Your Mother: Her infamous quote "Just calling to make sure you weren't lying in a pool of blood"...She calls all the time!
Your Father: Needs to feel in control of everything.
Your Favorite Item: My rubber stamps
Your Dream Last Night: Did I have a dream last night???
Your Favorite Drinks: Dr. Pepper or Sour Lemonade or Starbucks Peppermint Mocha, extra hot!
Your Dream Car: A dark blue convertible BMW
Dream Home: Prairie style or old English Tudor with lots of woodwork and plenty of rooms for my stuff!
The Room You Are In: My classroom
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: Above the ground and healthy.
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: My dog, Peanut
You’re Not: A phone talker!
One of Your Wish List Items: A laptop of my own, not the schools.
The Last Thing You Did: Report Cards
You Are Wearing: khakies, peach shirt, sneakers and a ponytail!
Weather: Cloudy, muggy and warm
Last Thing You Ate: a portobello mushroom sandwich
Your Life: busy with end of the year school stuff
Your Mood: calm yet stressed at the same time
Best Friend: Diana (my college roommate)
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: I need to finish my report cards!
Your Car: 2005 Hyundai Sonata with two burned out headlights!
What Are You Doing At The Moment: Typing this tag list.
Relationship Status: Single, Single, Single with pets.
What Is On Your TV: I don't have one on...Jazz on the radio
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: about an hour ago...in a meeting

Okay I choose to tag: A fellow Angel, Susan E. http://gettin-inky.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. It was an interesting read. It's nice to know you a little more. LOL.

    ReplyDelete