Tuesday, January 26, 2021

TCP New Release Day!

Hello there inky friends!  Today is the day we're hopping and sharing inspiration featuring all the goodies in the January The Cat's Pajamas release.  I hope you've enjoyed all the inspiration and I'll be watching for some fun projects from YOU!  So please make sure to share your creations all over blogland and on FB and on IG!  

I have included the blogroll on the bottom of my post so please hop through all the blogs listed to check out their great inspiration.  If you've arrived here from Wendy's blog, you're on the right track!  


I created a little memory box book using the cute new Easter/Spring diecuts.  When open, the accordion book contains six flaps for photos.  I can't wait to gift it to someone special.  I also created a coordinating tag for the outside that the recipient can personalize with a white pen.  

The Accordion book is attached (on the last page) to the bottom of the box so it does not come out. When the lid is applied, it can be wrapped with ribbon to close it securely.  
Cutie, cutie, cutie!!!  Love this!!  Thanks for stopping over to check out my project.  Please hop over to the TCP Blog to check out Alma's project!  

Blogroll:  

8 comments:

  1. This little chick Is DARLING! LOVE the little bow in its eyes on the tag. So cute. The card is adorable too and the shred is the perfect touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wait. The card is a book? Wow! That’s just brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful job on this card, cute chick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerry, this is such a fun, happy, bright and completely adorable project. Love the "beak" on the chick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these cards perked me up! They scream Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Easter Basket, spring chick card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what an adorable chick..great tag and card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cut idea to add spots to the egg. You have convinced me to get this die set :)

    ReplyDelete