Thursday, May 28, 2020

Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop Day 7: Avery Elle

 Hello there coffee loving crafty peeps!  It's Day 7 of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and today I'm sharing a card I created using the cute Cool Beans stamp set from Super Sponsor Avery Elle.  I started out by creating a background using my Gelli Plate.  It's a combination of pinks, blues and yellows- but it's a bit tricky to share what it really looks like on camera.  Some of the background has ink splattered and waterstained.  It's pretty cool. 


After creating the background, I stamped the cups and added some polka-dots to coordinate with my paper selection.  I then stamped the sentiment and mounted the panel onto the card base.  Next, I added some black satin ribbon and then tucked the to-go cups under that...and there you have it.
Thanks for hopping over to check out my card today.  I'll be back tomorrow to share my final creation!  Have a great day!  

7 comments: