Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Baby Shark!

Hello there inky friends!  It's Kerry here and I'm excited to be back to share another fun card with you!  I played around with the adorable NEW Baby Shark stamp set.  Have you seen it?  It's so cute!  
To create my card, I started out by stamping the waves using Versafine Clair ink and then added some Copic coloring and a few highlights of a white Gelli pen.  I then diecut this image using one of my oval dies.  I stamped some bubbles on this page too before using Copics to add more stippling of water color on the oval.  Next, I stamped and colored two of the sharks from the set then colored a few starfish and shells.   
After that, I diecut a "sharkteeth border" using a ric-rac die from my stash and then attached that to some fun patterned paper.  I machine stitched around this paper to give another bit of added texture and a finishing touch.  Next, I tied some light teal ribbon around this panel before mounting it onto the card base.  To finish off my card, I added some Glossy Accents here and there and also sprinkled a tiny bit of micro-fine glitter onto the glaze to give some sparkle.  
I think this has to be one of my new favorite cards.  I love these little guys!  Thanks so much for hopping over to check out my card.  I hope it inspires you to create something beachy soon!  Have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment