Sunday, January 6, 2013

I'm BAAAAAAACK!

Wow!  I've been away for quite a while (last post in July) so perhaps you might be wondering if I fell off the face of the earth or something.  Well, nah, just had a hiatus for a while.  I'm fine, have been crafting sporadically but have dedicated most of my life to teaching/planning/after school co-planning etc.  All the joys of teaching in my school.    Saturday and Sunday are my day of rest and reflection and visiting family and since August, I've spent most of my time doing just that.    That has resulted in this neglected blog and my craft room is lonely.  :...(

It's a new year and I'm going to try to change that.  SOOOOO here's my plan:

7 Point Plan for 2013
  1. Procrastinate no more!
  2. Pre-plan/Post weekly inspiration blog (using design-seeds.com)
  3. Prioritize projects!
  4. Photograph projects!
  5. Participate in challenges!
  6. Publication!
  7. Purge old stuff! (Blog Sale!)
So now let me get on to #1 and #2 of my plan... Later, gator.  

No comments:

Post a Comment