Thursday, August 18, 2011

Captain Frogger to the Rescue!!!

Yipee!  I finally found the stamps I've been looking for!  I tore this house up for a whole week trying to find my QKD Captain Frogger stamps and YAHOO!!!  I just happened to find them this morning.  I looked on my desk in my bedroom when I woke up this morning and there they were...HIDING!  As soon as I found them, I headed over to my stamp room and made a card.  I've gotta get some EZ-Mount to make them stamp REALLY good but they did the trick for now just taped to my block.  Yeah, I know I can put a foam mat underneath, but I LOVE EZ Mount!!! 

I've got another announcement to make!  I'm a new designer for QKD!  I'm so excited!  My term doesn't officially start until October, but I'm definitely going to be sharing my work before then.  I LOVE the variety and the HUGE collection of stamps they carry (they have EZMount too!).   Did you know they even have iron on transfers, fabric blocks and canvas ACEO's???  Yep...AMAZING!  My muse is getting all excited to run wild with her artsy self! 

So here's my first card of MANY for Queen Kat Designs...Enjoy!
Sexy huh?  Not my typical traditional style, not cutesy either...SEXY!!!  RAWRRRRRRRR!  And take a close look...She's got a voodoo doll around her waist...Hope she doesn't have to use it!  Ouch!  This image is  by Charles Bristow aka Captain Frogger.  It's called Codi: Voodoo Fairy.  I really LOVE his style and purchased several of his stamps a few months ago and this is the first time I've felt fiesty enough to play with them. 

Queen Kat Designs is revealing NEW stamps and fabric images today so head over to the shop to check it out!!!  Each Wednesday, we'll be having a PARTAY on Facebook so make sure to LIKE the Queen Kat Designs page...You'll be glad you did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment